J.River Media Center 16
It's the best software available for media. Play your media wherever you are !
J.River Media Center - All-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media. Audio, Video, Images, & Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world class player. It's also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections. An endless source of satisfaction for tweakers and developers. Plays more file formats than any other player. Connected media from Netflix, Hulu, Last.fm, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia. And it sends to Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.
Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, & Home Server!
* Native support of DirectShow DSP filtersImages
* Audiophile -- WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
* Audiophile -- Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
* Audiophile -- Support for high end USB DAC's with WASAPI
* Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
* /SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher (MC14.exe), allows soundcard selection on Vista and W7
* 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
* 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
* Improved tagging and tag compatibility
* Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and moreVideo
* Image thumbnail frames (optional)
* Photoshop PSD file support
* Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
* Video tagging using sidecar filesTelevision
* Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
* Chapters added to On Screen Display
* Info Panel displays metadata
* Added new "watched" column to metadata
* EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
* Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
* Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
* TV program art from YADB
* Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater ViewRemotes and Servers
* Customizable nested views in Theater View
* Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
* Speed and quality enhancements
* Custom backgrounds
* Touch screen support
* On screen clock
* Wiki articles: Remotes and ServersOptimization
* Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
* Remote Setup Wizard
* Media Center Remote learning and blasting
* Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
* New HID remote control plug-in -- supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
* Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
* Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
* DLNA added to the UPnP Server
* Library Server clients can write changes back to server
* Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
* Faster file import on multi-core systemsGeneral
* Faster drawing on multi-core systems
* Faster image rendering
* Faster MP3 ID3v2 tag reading
* New import wizard finds and suggests folders to import
* Animated scrolling in lists and trees
* Improved search box suggestion
* New Media Center 15 Service runs when the player is running to allow talking to hardware (for remotes, portable devices, etc.) when UAC is enabled.
Changes in J.River Media Center 16.0.86:
1. Fixed: Downloaded television was being treated like recorded television with respect to the roller options and file caption display in Theater View. Download - Full
2. Changed: Added media sub type 'Adult'.
3. Changed: Simplified the play options provided for movies in Theater View.
4. Changed: When using DSP Studio > Output Format with the option 'Move center to front L/R' enabled, simulated center sound (like from JRSS) will not be folded into the front speakers.
5. Changed: The new build update system keeps the last 5 builds (in AppData\Roaming\J River\Media Center 16\Install).
6. Changed: When watching a video from Theater View in a list of videos where the series is the same (and not empty) for all the videos, the entire set of files will be played so that previous / next can be used to switch episodes.
7. Changed: Added support for Library Server client to the Print Wizard.
8. Changed: The Print Wizard shows a blank image (black frame with failure message inside) if it fails to load one of the images queued for printing (previously missing files would be removed from the queue).
9. Changed: Http server: always return Partial Content for Byte Range requests. Fixed problem with Onkyo receiver when acting as a DLNA renderer.
10. Fixed: In Theater View, entering the 'Television' view and leaving would not preserve the root roller selection 'Television'.
11. SDK: Added MCWS/v1/File/Rotate function to allow rotating images (requires an authenticated connection).
12. NEW: Added the ability to rotate images from a Library Server client (requires an authenticated connection).
13. Fixed: In some cases, deletion of television shows from a Library Server client would not remove disk files on the server.
14. Fixed: Performing an upgrade of a portable installation could cause thumbnails to be deleted.
15. Changed: DirectShow filters needed for video conversions are downloaded at program install/update time if video conversion has been performed in the past.
16. Fixed: Pausing time-shifted television playback and then pushing the Green Button would unexpectedly unpause playback.
17. Fixed: The Tag Action Window would show a non-functional maximize button when minimized.
Chú ý khi chạy file patch:
- File patch hoạt động tốt trên Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Cài đặt hoàn thành J.River Media Center rồi mới chạy file patch.
- Click chuột phải vào file patch và chọn "Run as an administration" > thực hiện quá trình patch.
- Chưa kiếm chứng khả năng hoạt động của file patch trên Windows XP.
Xem thêm những chủ đề mới nhất cùng chuyên mục: